- Career Guidance and Placement Cell
- Entry in Service (UGC Funded)
- Anti-Ragging Sub-Committee
- Students’ Welfare Sub-Committee
- Grievance Cell
- Counseling Cell
Sports, outdoor and indoor games, gymnasium, auditorium, NSS, NCC, cultural activities, public speaking, communication skills development, yoga, health and hygiene etc.
|Audio Visual Seminar Hall
- LCD projector with screen
- Amplifier with Cordless Microphone
- Seating Capacity - 250
- Furniture on the dais.
||11775 sq. mt.
||Two units functioning and one in process
The infrastructure facilities of the College are utilised in optimum scale as follows:
- Class rooms and halls are utilised to hold classes and examinations. On working days classes are conducted in all the rooms from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- In addition to normal academic session, Library is kept open during summer recess and examination days.
- Different competitive examinations are held in the College buildings especially on Sundays.
- Seminars, invited lectures and cultural programs are held in the seminar hall.
- Instruments are available in all laboratory based Departments and used by the students and faculty for research and project work.
- College ground is used for games and sports even by the other organisations.
- Grant received from the UGC is allocated every year for upgradation of the central library, laboratories and other sections.
- Books and journals of each Department are purchased as and when grant is received.
- Ramp has been constructed in the main building
- A special counter under the stair case of the library for the assistance of differently-abled students.
- There is an arrangement for escorting differently-abled students.
Residential facility and various provisions available
- Staff Quarter (Hostel Superintendent) - 1+1(partially completed)
- Boys’ Hostel - 1
- Girls’ Hostel – 1(partially completed)
- The campus has Broad band Internet with Wi-Fi facility for stuff members and students.
- The College has one common room for boys and one common room for girls.
- There is an arrangement for drinking water in the campus.
- Guards have been engaged for security of the campus.
There is a Health Unit on campus which meets healthcare requirements in need.
- First aid box & materials
- Sphygmomanometer (blood pressure monitor)
- Weighing Scale
Some common facilities available on the campus – spaces for special units like IQAC, Grievance Redressal Unit, Women’s Cell, Counseling and Career Guidance, Placement Unit, Health Centre, Canteen, recreational spaces for staff and students, safe drinking water facility, auditorium, etc.
The College has provided spaces for the followings:
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).
- Research Advisory Committee.
- Career Guidance and Placement Sub-committee.
- Counselling Sub-committee.
- Grievance and Redressal Cell.
- Women‘s cell.
- Alumni Association.
- Girls’ common room.
- Vehicle Parking.
- A canteen.
- NSS room.
- Student grievance and suggestion box.
- Gender friendly Toilet.
- Union room.
- Safe drinking water.